Who are the Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching and what do we do?
- Provide new and experienced staff with innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
- Develop the use of Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) activities across all Colleges.
- Lead and contribute to research on teaching and learning.
- Deliver research-informed approaches to staff development and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Enable staff to deliver outstanding teaching that supports a diverse student body achieve their goals.
- Promote UEL’s AdvanceHE (formerly HEA) accredited Professional Standards Framework (PSF) and a continuous professional development framework for Teaching Excellence.
- Create a space to share expertise in learning and teaching excellence across UEL.
- Recognise individuals and/or teams who show significant contribution to good academic practice.